Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bananas are GREAT!

I wore my obnoxiously yellow Mario t-shirt today, in support of bananas.

I love bananas, and you should too. They're inexpensive, delicious, and nutritious.

Just check out this list of good shit eating bananas does for you.


Not to mention there's like, a zillion different recipes that utilize bananas. All of which I'm sure are delicious.

Next time you're at the store, pick up a 2lb tub of strawberry yogurt and a bunch of bananas. Then, the next time you're looking for a snack that's guaranteed to hit the spot, peel a banana, dip it in the yogurt, and enjoy! This has become my staple snack when I need a quick boost in energy and feel good.

If you need further convincing that bananas are great, just look at monkeys. They know what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment